This 18" ice maker produces ice with a shape and size that makes it ideal for a variety of entertaining needs. Fully Flush Installation blends with surrounding cabinetry for a refined built-in look. A drop-down door helps enable that flush appearance while providing convenient access to the deep storage bin, which can hold up to 35 pounds of ice.
- Fully Flush Installation - allows the door to sit flush without protruding or leaving a gap between the ice maker and adjoining cabinets, providing a built-in look that adds a touch of style to your kitchen or bar space.
- Clear Ice Technology - provides cubes of uniform 3/4" x 3/4" x 1/2" size and shape that are ideal for daily use or a variety of entertaining needs. Clear Ice Technology allows for attractive drink presentation and a slow melt rate so beverages won't water down quickly.
- Factory Installed Drain Pump
- Self-Cleaning Cycle - makes routine maintenance easy using a "clean cycle" and Affresh® ice maker cleaner.
- Holds 35 Pounds of Ice - ensures a generous supply of fresh ice is conveniently at your fingertips.
- Max Ice
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles
|Depth Closed Including Handles
|Depth Excluding Doors
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree
|Height To Top Of Cabinet
|Height To Top Of Door Hinge
|Ice Maker On/Off
|Water Filter Indicator/Reset
|Water Filter Location
|Ambient Temperature Range
||55F to 110F
||Rear Access 5/8"" OD
|Ice Capacity Storage
||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
|Energy Star® Qualified
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 1/1/2019 to 7/24/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 8/23/2019
Receive up to a $1600 rebate with purchase of qualifying KitchenAid Appliance Package. Rebate form must be postmarked by 8/23/2019.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.